WorkIT is a work placement program, designed to help:
- School work placement coordinators
- Local authority work placement administrators
- Health and Safety officers
It is a booking system where Pupils apply online for placements and school work placement coordinators match them to employers through the site.
School staff can:
- Upload pupil data, including PSE classes
- Manage pupil work placement requests
- Access a range of Management Reports, including
- summary of booked placements and requested placements
- all un-booked placements available to your school
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements
- Utilise the integrated mail merge facility to.
- create parents and employers’ letters
- access to all the required legal documentation for health and safety